Dr. Hilary Goldberg is a speech language pathologist practicing in ATLANTA, GA. Dr. Goldberg specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Goldberg evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Goldberg helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Hilary Goldberg's Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30327Get Direction
Hilary Goldberg's reviewsWrite Review
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Valerie S Rapowitz M.S.,C.C.C.,SLP1593 ASHEFORDE DR MARIETTA GA 30068
- Mrs. Brooke Clausen M.ED CCC-SLP5825 GLENRIDGE DR BLDG 1 ATLANTA GA 30328
- Leah K Kendrick M.ED., CCC-SLP1442 CAMBRIDGE CT RIVERDALE GA 30296
- Glendaly Cordero CCC-SLP3366 EBENEZER FARM RD MARIETTA GA 30066
- Ms. Carly Marie Davis SLP4028 HOLCOMB BRIDGE RD NORCROSS GA 30092
- Mrs. Elizabeth Laurel Seelinger M.S. CCC-SLP550 PEACHTREE ST NE ATLANTA GA 30308