Dr. Mohammed Ali Quraishi M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology3326 Watters Rd Building A Pasadena TX, 77504
Dr. Mohammed Quraishi is an oncologist practicing in Pasadena, TX. Dr. Quraishi specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Quraishi manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1972
Osmania Medical College 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Internal Medicine; Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine; Mc Laren Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Highland Park Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Rochester/Highland Hospital of Rochester Program
Dr. Mohammed Ali Quraishi M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mohammed Ali Quraishi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quraishi
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- Some Women May Benefit from Delaying Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy, New Research Suggests
Mastectomy can be a daunting, but incredibly effective treatment for women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. In the surgery, all breast tissue is removed from the infected breast in an effort to treat or remove cancerous cells, but for women who undergo this surgery, the end result leaves much...
- Holistic Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung CancerThere are two main groups of primary lung cancer: small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two main groups are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death of all cancers in the US. The main causes of lung cancer...
- The Best Ways to Discuss Diagnosis
Every woman handles the early days after her breast cancer diagnosis and prognosis a little differently. Some women want to rush out and tell the world. For these women, just telling anyone makes the load seem a little lighter. Somehow when they share their troubles, it almost feels as though the...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- What Are the Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is one of the most common cancers in the country, and is seen in both males and females at equal rates. Based on the location in the organ, pancreatic cancer is classified into two major types – exocrine pancreatic cancer and endocrine cancer. Exocrine cancer affects the part of...
- Dr. Julie H. Rowe M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Adi Diab M.D1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Issa Khouri M.D.1515 Holcombe Boulevard Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Harry R. Price M. D.2130 W Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Jacqueline S. Hart5301 Braeburn Drive Bellaire Texas 77401
- Dr. Windy Dean-Colomb M.D.17576 Greenwell Springs Greenwell Springs Louisiana 70739