Dr. Frank Hann practices Orthodontics in Antioch, CA. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Hann may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Hann must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
- Evaluation of the infant at risk for neurodevelopmental disability.
- Kangaroo mother care in the nursery.
- Recombinant human erythropoietin in the treatment of the anemia of prematurity: results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Necrotising enterocolitis at Groote Schuur Hospital.
- The value of a scoring system for hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy in predicting neurodevelopmental outcome.
Dr. Frank M. Hann D.D.S.'s Practice location
Antioch, CA 94509Get Direction
Dr. Frank M. Hann D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- William S. Paden Other1181 Central Blvd Brentwood CA 94513
- Dr. Robert M. Cuenin D.D.S.300 El Cerro Blvd Danville CA 94526
- Ann Marie Gorczyca D.M.D., M.P.H., M.S.5201 Deer Valley Rd Antioch CA 94531
- Dr. Gary William Greer DDS, MSD2817 Crow Canyon Rd San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Stephen Harper DDS2805 ALHAMBRA AVE MARTINEZ CA 94553
- Dr. Michael R Ricupito DDS, MS3880 Blackhawk Rd Danville CA 94506