Dr. David Mcmurry is an internist practicing in Concord, NC. Dr. Mcmurry specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mcmurry provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Back Pain
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Memorial Health-University Medical Center/Mercer University School of Medicine (Savannah) Program
Dr. David W Mcmurry MD's Practice location
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
Dr. David W Mcmurry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcmurry
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- Dr. Stephen Giordano D.O.171 Fairview Road Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Aishwarya Palwai MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Kerri-ann R Thompson MD1085 Ne Gateway Ct Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Sunil Jacob Nadakav MD478 Williamson Rd Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Brian B Blackburn MD118 Gateway Blvd Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Esther Lavenia Blanks MD5427 Highway 49 S Harrisburg NC 28075