Dr. Sambhab Kumar is an internist practicing in Dover, DE. Dr. Kumar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kumar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1991
Maulana Azad Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Venous Insufficiency
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Muhlenberg Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- MUHLENBERG REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Sambhab Kumar MD's Practice location
Dover, DE 19904Get Direction
Dr. Sambhab Kumar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kumar
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Ashok M Patel MD PA1055 S Bradford Street Dover DE 19904
- Dr. Eric Hermansen MD316 Railroad Ave Goldsboro MD 21636
- Dr. Michael G Sweeney M.D.725 S Queen St Dover DE 19904
- Dr. Andrew Nash D.O.4512 Kirkwood Hwy Wilmington DE 19808
- Mr. Islam Juma Al junaidi MD51 Deak Dr Smyrna DE 19977
- Mr. Rufino V Rosal MD38 Deak Dr Smyrna DE 19977