Dr. Matthew P Yuskaitis MD
Family Practitioner2450 33rd Ave W Suite 100 Seattle WA, 98199
Dr. Matthew Yuskaitis is a family practitioner practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Yuskaitis specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Yuskaitis possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ebt Screening, Menopause, Obstetrics And More
- Ear Wax
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Providence-Seattle Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers Program
Dr. Matthew P Yuskaitis MD's Practice location
Dr. Matthew P Yuskaitis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yuskaitis
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Dr. Mojgan Mohandesi MD1201 11th Ave SW Minot ND 58701
- Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD1201 N 175th Street Shoreline Washington 98133
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- KRYSTAL RICHARDSON509 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Tyler C Munson DO5708 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Issaquah WA 98029
- Dr. Shannon S Shamseldin MD7210 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98115