Dr. Diana Dugan is a Chiropractor practicing in Muscatine, IA. Dr. Dugan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dugan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Mrs. Diana Lynn Dugan D.C.'s Practice location
Muscatine, IA 52761Get Direction
Wilton, IA 52778Get Direction
Mrs. Diana Lynn Dugan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Lisa Michaels DC504 Maurer St. Wilton IA 52778
- Dr. Brittany Marie Lichty D.C.215 CANON AVE MUSCATINE IA 52761
- Dr. Angela Wulf D.C.235 N Oak Ln Blue Grass IA 52726
- Ms. Melissa Ann Kelling D.C.902 5th St Durant IA 52747
- Dr. Rachel Suzanne Loos D.C.2016 Cedar Plaza Dr Muscatine IA 52761
- Mrs. Kara Nichole Shannon D.C1134 Front St Buffalo IA 52728