Dr. Masil M George M.D.
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine4301 W Markham St # 748 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Masil George is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. George provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. George works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Masil M George M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Texarkana, AR 71854Get Direction
Dr. Masil M George M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. George
- How This Woman Came to Terms with the Reality of Ulcerative Colitis Diagnosis
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammatory disease that affects more than 1 million Americans. Brooke Bogdan, founder of Companion Magazine for IBD, shares her story in hopes of raising awareness and helping others understand that they are not alone.Brooke’s storyWhile returning home from a...
- People Who Suffer From Allergies May Not be Able to Enjoy the Great Outdoors
If you want to enjoy the outdoors, but you're afraid it will cause your allergies to flare-up, follow these tips:Choose friendly plants for your garden – This is one of the most important tips when you decide to grow a garden of your own in the backyard, and will minimize the exposure to...
- Advancements in Lymphedema Surgery After Breast Cancer
Until now, many were relatively unaware that it is possible to treat severe cases of lymphedema with surgery, and the results are shown to be quite effective.What is lymphedema?Lymphedema is a chronic condition that is characterized by discomfort that results from lymph fluid collecting around where...
- What Are the Symptoms of a Concussion?
A concussion refers to a traumatic brain injury that is not very serious. The word has its origin from concutere, the Latin word for ‘violent shaking’. Concussions commonly occur during contact sports, recreation activities, accidents, injuries, and falls. Concussions are very common among...
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Nina R. O'connor MDUva Primary Care Ctr Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Clark Lander Smith M.D.14 Parkstone Cir North Little Rock AR 72116
- Ms. Kimberly A Curseen MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Mary Ellen Howell MD4300 W 7th St Little Rock AR 72205
- Jaclynn Michelle Lehman M.D.9601 BAPTIST HEALTH DR LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Robin Gaye Devan M.D.4301 W Markham St # 508 Little Rock AR 72205