Dr. Tsen-tsen Jin MD
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine139 Centre St Suite 614 New York NY, 10013
Dr. Tsen-tsen Jin practices Pain Medicine in New York, NY. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Jin serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Shanghai First Med Coll- Shanghai- (Natl Shanghai M C) 1987
Shanghai Medical University, Shanghai First Medical University Medical
First Medical College of the Navy 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- MemberAmerican Society of Interventional Pain Physician
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Anesthesiology; Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Internal Medicine
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Tsen-tsen Jin MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10013Get Direction
Dr. Tsen-tsen Jin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jin
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- With Fibromyalgia, Pain Can Be Motivation
The pursuit of pleasure and happiness and avoidance of pain and strife has been a factor which has driven us as a species to evolve so that we may adapt to our environments and reap its many benefits. Even back in prehistoric times where daily life was filled to the brim with agents which could...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Dr. Walter Fricke D.AC, L.AC.3 Royal Pl STE 4 Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Pardha S Valluru MD2601 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11235
- Vasilios Kountis1317 3rd Avenue, 7th Floor New York NY 10021
- Dr. Boleslav Kosharskyy M.D.2279 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn NY 11223
- Leon Reyfman2279 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn NY 11223
- Dr. Samy Lasheen MD1022 51st St Brooklyn NY 11219