Richard S. Pergolizzi MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Ultrasound3833 Fairfax Drive Suite 400 Arlington VA, 22203
Dr. Pergolizzi has more than fourteen years of experience in dedicated full time neurointerventional surgery and interventional neuroradiology. His medical education was completed at the Northeastern ...
- Intraoperative diffusion imaging on a 0.5 Tesla interventional scanner.
- Intra-operative MR guidance during trans-sphenoidal pituitary resection: preliminary results.
- Serial intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging of brain shift.
- Intraoperative MR systems. Midfield approaches.
- Image-guided therapy and intraoperative MRI in neurosurgery.
- Top Doctor2012, 2014Washingtonian Magazine
- Top Doctor2013Northern Virginia Magazine
- Neurointerventional Surgery
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Professional MemberRadiological Society of North America
- Senior MemberAmerican Society of Neuroradiology
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Radiology
- Professional MemberSociety of Neurointerventional Surgeons
- Professional MemberAssociation of University Radiologists
- University Cincinnati,Cincinnati, Oh, Usa Diagnostic Radiology
- Harvard University, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Neuroradiology, Neurointerventional Surgery
Richard S. Pergolizzi MD's Practice location
NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA 23235Get Direction
Richard S. Pergolizzi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pergolizzi
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Bernice D. Griffith MD2722 Merrilee Dr Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Richard S. Pergolizzi, Jr.3300 Gallows Road Falls Church Virginia 22042
- Parham Farid M.D.4110 Aspen Hill Road Rockville Maryland 20853
- Greg N. Bender M.D.4110 Aspen Hill Road Rockville Maryland 20853
- Alex O. Kladakis M.D.3015 Williams Drive Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Nabila Hai900 23rd Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20037