Dr. Brittany Ng is an optometrist practicing in RENTON, WA. Dr. Ng specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ng performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Optometric Association, King County Optometric Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Supportive parents and great mentors. She knew that she wanted to get into the medical field and she did a rotation with a husband and wife team and found that they were able to balance their professional and home life. They were able to give back to the community as she hopes to.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Drawing, Photography
Brittany Ng, OD's Practice location
RENTON, WA 98059Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Brittany Ng, OD | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Brittany Ng, OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Yousim Chhim O.D.9650 15th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98106
- Dr. Jatinder Bansal O.D.625 SW 153rd St Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Mark James Cannon O.D.2602 NE University Village St. Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Sevda Topalova OPTOMETRIST904 Dexter Ave N Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Claire T Angel D.O.1221 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Nancy Yvette Ross O.D.4245 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98105