Dr. Carlos Hidalgo is a pediatrician practicing in Tarpon Springs, FL. Dr. Hidalgo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hidalgo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hidalgo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 1985
- New York Medial College 1985
Mr. Carlos A Hidalgo MD's Practice location
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689Get Direction
Mr. Carlos A Hidalgo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hidalgo
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Dr. Myrna T Boneta M.D.14499 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. Tampa FL 33618
- Dr. Laura Elizabeth Arline MD8787 Bryan Dairy Road Seminole FL 33777
- Dr. Monica Tunde Porcelli M.D.12136 Cobblestone Dr Hudson FL 34667
- Dr. Michael D Gaynor MD3638 Madaca Lane Tampa FL 33618
- Mr. Douglass Morrison Hasell M.D.2044 Trinity Oaks Blvd New Port Richey FL 34655
- Ms. Luisa Maria gomez Mcelroy MD10909 W Linebaugh Ave Tampa FL 33626