Dr. Kenneth Oclatis is a psychologist practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Oclatis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Oclatis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Oclatis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kenneth A. Oclatis PH.D.'s Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth A. Oclatis PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Dr. Jeffrey M. Rubin ED.D.320 Robinson Ave Newburgh New York 12550
- Shamar Williams6 State St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Catherine A Comins PHD387 Hooker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Dr. David William Sherwood PH.D.389 Hooker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Dr. Scott Barkstrom PH.D.241 North Road Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Ms. Susan Cristantiello ATR, LCAT8 Veatch St Wappingers Falls NY 12590