Dr. Carol Fowler is a psychologist practicing in Little Rock Air Force Base, AR. Dr. Fowler specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fowler evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fowler because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Carol Rene Fowler PSYD's Practice location
Little Rock Air Force Base, AR 72099Get Direction
FORT RUCKER, AL 32326Get Direction
Carol Rene Fowler PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Teri E. Haskins2723 Foxcroft Road Little Rock Arkansas 72227
- Dr. Dawn Phelps Doray PSYD212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Amy A Parish PSY.D.1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Terri L. Miller PHD212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. David Charles Haas M.D.2001 Club Manor Dr Maumelle AR 72113
- Dr. Thomas Revillion Winans PHD600 S Mckinley St Little Rock AR 72205