Hans Mendez is a physical therapist practicing in Lake Elsinore, CA. Hans Mendez specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Hans Mendez can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Hans Mendez will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Hans Christiaan Mendez DPT's Practice location
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530Get Direction
Hans Christiaan Mendez DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Tiffani Zolezzi8868 Gentle Wind Drive Corona CA 92883
- Trevor Arland Field MPT12067 Arrow Route Rancho Cucamonga CA 91739
- Richelle mae San jose Molina DPT25150 Hancock Ave Murrieta CA 92562
- Sarah Marie Willett DPT2 James Way Pismo Beach CA 93449
- Tracy Suzanne Roberts-hislop DPT23100 Eucalyptus Ave Moreno Valley CA 92553
- Tana Jimenez PT28975 Canyon Rim Dr Trabuco Canyon CA 92679