Dr. Deepti Deshpande is a pediatrician practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Deshpande is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Deshpande diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Deshpande can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research (MIMER) 2002
BJ Medical College 1995
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- University of Arizona HSC
Ms. Deepti R Deshpande M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10032Get Direction
Ms. Deepti R Deshpande M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Dr. Mohammed H. Nomaan MD5861 N ORACLE RD TUCSON AZ 85704
- Sharon McDonough Means316 South Convent Avenue Tucson Arizona 85701
- Dr. Scott M Bolhack MD1775 E Skyline Dr Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Margaret E Trouard MD535 N Wilmot Rd Tucson AZ 85711
- Dr. Ziad Hemzawi MD839 W Congress St Tucson AZ 85745
- Dr. Timothy David Johanson M.D.1501 N. CAMPBELL AVE. TUCSON AZ 85724