Dr. Deepti Deshpande is a pediatrician practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Deshpande is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Deshpande diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Deshpande can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research (MIMER) 2002
BJ Medical College 1995
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- University of Arizona HSC
Ms. Deepti R Deshpande M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10032Get Direction
Ms. Deepti R Deshpande M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Dr. Ilene Fennoy MD3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Nicole Spillane M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Luis C. Nina-Ortega135 Haven Ave New York New York 10032
- Dr. Ana R. Olivero MD3959 BROADWAY NEW YORK NY 10032
- Diana Volpert3959 Broadway New York New York 10032
- Dr. Maximo D'Oleo M.D.135 Haven Avenue New York New York 10032