Dr. Laura M Lynam M.D.
Neurologist | Vascular Neurology13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ, 85259
Dr. Laura Lynam is a distinguished Neurologist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Lynam specializes in diagnosing, treating, and managing disorders of the brain and nervous system. With expertise in handling complex conditions like epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and migraines, Dr. Lynam employs advanced techniques and personalized treatment plans to improve patient outcomes. As a neurologist, Dr. Lynam is committed to staying abreast of the latest developments in neurological research and therapies.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 2001
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Laura M Lynam M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85259Get Direction
Tacoma, WA 98405Get Direction
Dr. Laura M Lynam M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lynam
- How REM Sleep Behavior Disorder Ties in with Parkinson's Disease
Some may have heard about the unbelievable stories of sleepwalkers driving cars in the middle of the night or walking for miles without ever being conscious of it. Maybe, these stories sound a little out there, however the symptoms and side-effects of sleep disorders vary largely from person to...
- Music Legend Neil Diamond Announces His Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease
See the Full List of Celebrities With Parkinson's DiseaseOn Jan. 22, 2018, Neil Diamond announced his shocking and heartbreaking diagnosis of Parkinson's disease, which prompted him to cancel the rest of his 50th anniversary tour in Australia and New Zealand.According to the Parkinson’s...
- Blood from Young Donors May Help Alzheimer's Patients in the Future
Treatments for Alzheimer’s are improving daily as researchers are trying to focus on the different methods that may slow down the process for the disease, including using blood donated by young people to improve the memory of Alzheimer's patients.Alzheimer’s disease has been one of the main...
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- A Prolonged Fever of Unknown Origins
A fever of unknown origins (FUO) is described as febrile disease/illness. It is characterized as the following: A fever greater than 38.3 degree Celsius on several occasions, the duration of the illness lasts for more than 3 weeks, and there is a failure to reach a diagnosis in spite of a weeklong...
- Dr. Constantine G. Moschonas M.D.9746 North 90th Place Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Ales Hlubocky M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Mohamed S. Teleb M.D.1520 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202
- Dr. Tamara Zach M.D.22044 N 44th St Phoenix AZ 85050
- Dr. Jose Z. DeOcampo M.D.10290 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Joyce K Lee-Iannotti M.D.755 E MCDOWELL RD PHOENIX AZ 85006