Dr. Ryan V Messiner D.O.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery1919 S Wheeling Ave Suite 600 Tulsa OK, 74104
Dr. Ryan Messiner is a vascular surgeon practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Messiner specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Messiner diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Nova Se Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 2003
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2003
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville Program
Dr. Ryan V Messiner D.O.'s Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74104Get Direction
Erie, PA 16502Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Ryan V Messiner D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Messiner
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Dr. Justin Thomas Atherton MD1725 E 19th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Edwin Curtis Yeary MD1725 E 19th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. John Blebea MD1919 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Kevin Taubman M.D.1919 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Stephen Don Bruns MD1725 E 19th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Peter Richard Nelson MD, MS1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610