Dr. Christopher Ray Estrada MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology6701 Fannin St Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Christopher Estrada practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Houston, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Estrada treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Pediatric Anesthesiology 2010
Dr. Christopher Ray Estrada MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
- Holistic Treatments for Mononucleosis
Holistic treatments refer to medications that when taken, cure the disease and not just the symptoms. There are no holistic treatments available for mononucleosis (mono), but some medications prescribed can help deal with the condition. In most cases, doctors recommend medicines designed for...
- Promising COVID-19 Treatments
In America alone, we have 645,621 confirmed cases of coronavirus and 52,736 of them have recovered. More and more countries are also reporting improvements when it comes to their statistics. We are slowly flattening the curve. The attempts to address this pandemic are working. The effects of...
- What Is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is inflammation of the cells lining your bronchial airways. Bronchitis affects males more than the females. Bronchitis can be due to an infection (viral or bacterial in origin), inhalation of smoke, dust or any other irritating substance....
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- How Is Phosphatidylserine Good for Your Health?
What is phosphatidylserine?Phosphatidylserine is known to provide a lot of health benefits to the human body. It plays an important role in the proper functioning of the body’s tissues and organs. One of its essential functions is that it is a key building block for millions and billions of cells...
- Five Tips for Living with Jaundice
Jaundice is a condition that causes the yellowing of human skin as well as the whites of the eyes. Its main cause is the build-up of bilirubin, which is a key component of the human blood and tissues. Since this is a medical condition, understanding the signs, symptoms, and the type of jaundice is...
- Dr. Sudha Bidani M.D.6621 Fannin St Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Carlos Campos-Lopez MD6621 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Mr. Shakeel Siddiqui M.D.6621 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030-2399
- Dr. Faiz Nasser M.D.1500 Citywest Blvd Houston TX 77042
- Dr. Michelle Dalton MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Yang Liu M.D.6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030