Dr. Michel R. Nasr M.D.
Hematology-Pathologist | Hematology200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Michel Nasr is a hematology pathologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Nasr specializes in reviewing blood samples and interpreting laboratory results. These results give them an idea of whether certain diseases are malignant or not, in order for them to properly determine what exact treatment is needed. Hematology pathologists are normally experts in leukemia, lymphoma, anemia, hemophilia and many other blood diseases.
Education and Training
Kursk Med Institute MD
Kursk State Medical University 1999
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- Signet ring-like light chain myeloma with systemic spread.
- Loss of CD20 expression in relapsed lymphomas after rituximab therapy.
- False-negative primary neonatal thyroid screening: the need for clinical vigilance and secondary screening.
- Antioxidant micronutrients in children with thalassaemia in Egypt.
- Immunohistochemical markers in diagnosis of papillary thyroid carcinoma: Utility of HBME1 combined with CK19 immunostaining.
- Inorganic dust exposure causes pulmonary fibrosis in smokers: analysis using light microscopy, scanning electron microscopy, and energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy.
- Comparison of pHH3, Ki-67, and survivin immunoreactivity in benign and malignant melanocytic lesions.
- A case report on the role of plasma exchange in the management of a massive amlodipine besylate intoxication.
- Gall bladder contractility in children with beta-thalassaemia.
- Absence of the BRAF mutation in HBME1+ and CK19+ atypical cell clusters in Hashimoto thyroiditis: supportive evidence against preneoplastic change.
- Expression profiling of transcription factors in B- or T-acute lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma and burkitt lymphoma: usefulness of PAX5 immunostaining as pan-Pre-B-cell marker.
- Cytopenias and clonal expansion of gamma/delta T-cells in a patient with anaplasmosis: a potential diagnostic pitfall.
Dr. Michel R. Nasr M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michel R. Nasr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review