Dr. Radmila Lyubarova specializes in a wide range of cardiac conditions. She also specializes in diagnostic and non-invasive cardiology such as nuclear testing, stress testing, and echocardiography, i ...
- Winthrop University Hospital 2004
- Khasavyurt State Hospital Khasavyurt Russia 1998
- Cardiovascular Disease - Albany Medical Center Hospital Albany, NY 2008
- Geriatrics - Winthrop University Hospital Mineola, NY 2007
Dr. Radmila Lyubarova MD's Practice location
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Radmila Lyubarova MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the protective myelin sheath of the nerves is damaged, affecting the transmission of messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. This is a progressive, debilitating disease that results in nerve deterioration which is, unfortunately, an...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- Psych Disorders Often Precede Lupus Diagnosis
Classical lupus with typical malar rash and other well-known symptoms is extremely rare. This autoimmune ailment may start insidiously in some and may develop gradually in others. In some, it may begin as a renal problem, or heart disease, while in others various psychiatric issues may precede the...
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Natarajan Ravi M.D.315 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Erica Ann Fish D.O.315 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Patricia L Jolie MD2 Empire Dr Rensselaer NY 12144
- Dr. Luiz C Coelho MD7 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Ramesh Subedi MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Alexander Oritseretsolaye Ogedegbe M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208