Dr. Radmila Lyubarova specializes in a wide range of cardiac conditions. She also specializes in diagnostic and non-invasive cardiology such as nuclear testing, stress testing, and echocardiography, i ...
- Winthrop University Hospital 2004
- Khasavyurt State Hospital Khasavyurt Russia 1998
- Cardiovascular Disease - Albany Medical Center Hospital Albany, NY 2008
- Geriatrics - Winthrop University Hospital Mineola, NY 2007
Dr. Radmila Lyubarova MD's Practice location
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Radmila Lyubarova MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sarcopenia?
If you think aging is all about wrinkled skin, thinning hair, a receding hair line, loss of teeth, and a stooping posture, you are mistaken. There are many changes within one's body that are often neglected or left unnoticed. One such change is the loss of muscle mass and function in the body that...
- When Procedure Safety Concerns are Missed in Nursing
The Universal Protocol is an integral part of practicing medicine, particularly in surgical and otherwise invasive procedures. The protocols were put in place to ensure that the right procedure is performed on the correct patient, so that not only are signs of adverse reactions to sedatives and...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Patricia L Jolie MD2 Empire Dr Rensselaer NY 12144
- Dr. Natarajan Ravi M.D.47,New Scotland Ave,Mc,47, Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Erica Ann Fish D.O.315 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Luiz C Coelho MD7 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Ramesh Subedi MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Alexander Oritseretsolaye Ogedegbe M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208