Dr. Michael Joseph Mulligan MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy701 E El Camino Real Ms 31-101 Mountain View CA, 94040
Dr. Michael Mulligan practices Allergy and Immunology care in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Mulligan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Mulligan provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1986
University of California 1986
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 1993
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Food Allergies
- Professor Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Stanford School of Medicine
- Ucla Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of California, Los Angeles 1989
- Allergy & Immunology -- University of California, Los Angeles, Medical Center
- UCLA Med Ctr - La CA 1993
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
Dr. Michael Joseph Mulligan MD's Practice location
Mountain View, CA 94040Get Direction
Dr. Michael Joseph Mulligan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mulligan
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- What Is Sublingual Immunotherapy?
Sublingual immunotherapy, which is abbreviated as SLIT, is an alternative treatment method for allergies without the use of injections. SLIT involves the administration of allergens in small doses to patients to boost their tolerance to the chemicals, thereby reducing their symptoms. Allergic...
- How Local Honey Treats Allergies
What are Allergies?An allergy can be defined as a hypersensitive response of the immune system to certain substances that come in contact with the body or enter the body. For example, pollen, any food substance, or venom may cause allergic reactions. The substance that is known to cause an allergy...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What are the Possible Side Effects of Methylprednisolone?
Methylprednisolone is a common drug that is recommended for a number of conditions like arthritis, blood-related problems, allergies, cancers, eye conditions, and various other medical conditions. Methylprednisolone helps in reducing the response of the immune system of the body to various triggers...
- 9-Year Study Determines Genes Associated with Lupus
Scientists are now closer than ever to a breakthrough in researching the cause behind lupus which in turn, could lead to more investigation into faster, more focused and accurate methods of diagnosing this autoimmune disease. Consequently, this could also lead to the creation more effective...
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD3448 Mowry Avenue Freemont California 94538
- Dr. Theodore Chu M.D.2500 HOSPITAL DR STE 14B MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Valerie Chen Jerdee M.D.1300 CRANE ST MENLO PARK CA 94025
- Dr. Priti Singh MD2885 Kaiser Dr Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Hailen Mak MD1101 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304