Dr. Michael Joseph Mulligan MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy701 E El Camino Real Ms 31-101 Mountain View CA, 94040
Dr. Michael Mulligan practices Allergy and Immunology care in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Mulligan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Mulligan provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1986
University of California 1986
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 1993
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Food Allergies
- Professor Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Stanford School of Medicine
- Ucla Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of California, Los Angeles 1989
- Allergy & Immunology -- University of California, Los Angeles, Medical Center
- UCLA Med Ctr - La CA 1993
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
Dr. Michael Joseph Mulligan MD's Practice location
Mountain View, CA 94040Get Direction
Dr. Michael Joseph Mulligan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mulligan
- Signs You Have a Penicillin Allergy
What is Penicillin?Penicillin is known to be one of the most commonly used antibiotics that is often prescribed by doctors. Penicillin belongs to the family of antibiotics that is known as beta-lactams.What is a Penicillin Allergy?A penicillin allergy would usually occur to an individual when the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Allergic Bronchitis
What is allergic bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the inner lining of the bronchial tubes usually due to a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. Bronchitis itself can be acute when the signs and symptoms last no longer than 10 days, and chronic when the signs and symptoms tend...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD3448 Mowry Avenue Freemont California 94538
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Jeffrey L Kishiyama MD4050 Moorpark Avenue San Jose CA 95117
- Dr. Alan B Goldsobel MD4050 Moorpark Avenue San Jose CA 95117
- Dr. Roxanne Leung MD4050 Moorpark Avenue San Jose CA 95117
- Dr. Hailen Mak MD1101 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304