Dr. Van Eaton is a UW assistant professor of surgery and surgical critical care at UW Medical Center and Harborview Medical Centers. He conducts research in hand-off standards, information transfer, surgical ...
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 2001
University of Washington School of Medicine 2001
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2008
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- UW - Dept. of Surgery 2008
- UW - Dept. of Surgery 2009
Dr. Erik Gentry Van eaton MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
Dr. Erik Gentry Van eaton MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- Pregnancy and Motherhood with Fibromyalgia
Motherhood is one of the most rewarding experiences a woman has the opportunity to experience. It brings with it challenges, and it can truly shape a mother into who she ends up being for the rest of her life. The act of giving birth is one of the most natural and beautiful events that happen...
- Why Canary Seeds Are Ideal for Gluten-Free Diets
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately two and a half million people in the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Tennis Elbow
5 Tips on Living with Tennis ElbowAlso referred to as lateral epicondylitis, tennis elbow is a condition that causes complications in the joints around the elbow. Tennis elbow can take up to a month before the condition causes intense pain in the affected area. It is called tennis elbow because the...
- Bronchitis: Causes, Risk Factors, and Symptoms
Acute bronchitis is mainly caused by a viral infection, whereas cigarette smoking is the most common cause of chronic bronchitis.Causes of acute bronchitisAcute bronchitis can be caused viral and bacterial organisms. Out of all, the most common viruses responsible for acute bronchitis include...
- Dehydration: Does Your Urine Have An Odor?
While it is very natural for urine to have an odor, it should not be strong. Though it may not be a big issue, urine that has strong smell can be due to medical issues. Healthy urine is clear and the color of straw, and it should not smell strong.Some people may find that their urine has a strong...
- Joseph Cuschieri OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Hugh M Foy MDHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Bryce Robinson M.D.234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Eileen Metzger Bulger MDHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Saman Arbabi MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Heather L Evans MD, MS325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104