Dr. Adam Davis DDS, MSD
Endodontist | Endodontics878 N Mount Juliet Rd Mount Juliet TN, 37122
Dr. Davis attended the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry, graduating in 2001. He then spent five years serving as a general dentist in the US Navy. After fulfilling his active duty commitment, ...
Education and Training
Bethel College Bachelor of Science (BS), Biology, General 1993
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Dentistry DDS, Dentistry 2001
Virginia Commonwealth U. (Med. Coll. of Virginia) Endodontic Specialty Certificate 2008
- Root Canal (endodontics)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Delta Dental
Dr. Adam Davis DDS, MSD's Practice location
Mount Juliet, TN 37122Get Direction
Cookeville, TN 38501Get Direction
Gallatin, TN 37066Get Direction
MOUNT JULIET, TN 37122Get Direction
Dr. Adam Davis DDS, MSD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davis
- A Cystic Fibrosis Love Story
John Green’s The Fault In Our Stars took the world by storm years ago, and readers across the globe fell in love with the couple. However, many were even more enamored with Dalton and Katie Prager - dubbed the "real life Fault in Our Stars couple."A beautiful love storyKatie and Dalton initially...
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Breast cancer is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in women. If breast cancer is diagnosed early, you are more likely to have a better outcome. So, it is always best to know the common signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Most women suffering with breast cancer may not show any...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Are there any vaccines to prevent Pneumonia?
Vaccination is an essential and most important step to prevent pneumococcal disease. Pneumococcal vaccine prevents serious blood, brain and lung infections from the streptococcus pneumonia bacteria. In the market, many vaccines are available for the prevention of pneumonia. There are two...
- What Is Group B Strep Infection?
What is Group B Strep Infection?Group B strep (GBS) is a serious infection mainly caused by group B streptococcus bacteria, which inhabits the human intestines. Group B strep bacteria does not only affect adults. It can be seen in infants, leading to a serious illness known as strep B infection....
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a complex disease, which affects the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain and spinal cord along with optic nerves. Multiple sclerosis is not a terminal illness but a lifelong medical condition. Moreover, MS is neither...
- Richard Horwat DMD100 Bluegrass Commons Blvd Hendersonville TN 37075
- Dr. Ronald Stevens Wright DDS, MS1177 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood TN 37027
- Steven A Wolf D.D.S.1921 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Mr. Vincent E Hicks DDS5111 Maryland Way Brentwood TN 37027
- Dr. William Steven Emery DDS306 Bluebird Dr Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Dr. Mark Hunter Freeland D.D.S.1921 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37212