Julie P Heyn MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1536 N 115th St Suite 200 Seattle WA, 98133
Dr. Julie P. Heyn earned her medical degree from the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, where she also completed her internal medicine internship and residency. She completed her cardiology ...
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1992
University of Washington School of Medicine 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Julie P Heyn MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98133Get Direction
Julie P Heyn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Heyn
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- Natural Trans Fats May Not Negatively Affect Your Heart
Trans fats can be classified as natural and man-made. Natural trans fats are found in beef, pork, lamb, and dairy products. Man-made trans fats are used to increase the shelf life of many products, and these fats are found to increase the risk of heart disease and clogging the arteries. According to...
- Jason A. Talavera M.D.12728 19TH AVE SE EVERETT WA 98208
- Timothy Dewhurst M.D.125 16TH AVE E SEATTLE WA 98112
- Sarah Marshall Speck M.D.805 MADISON ST SEATTLE WA 98104
- Stephanie G Cooper MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Ryan Yuan M.D.2700 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- William J Stanley MD21616 76th Ave W Edmonds WA 98026