Dr. Nadim M Nasr MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology150 Burnetts Way Suite 310 Suffolk VA, 23434
Dr. Nasr is a graduate of The University of Virginia and received his M.D. from The Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond, VA. After his internship in Internal Medicine at Vi ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for reirradiation of localized adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.
- Dose escalation with stereotactic body radiation therapy boost for locally advanced non small cell lung cancer.
- Sexual, irritative, and voiding outcomes, following stereotactic body radiation therapy for prostate cancer.
- Robotic stereotactic body radiation therapy for elderly medically inoperable early-stage non-small cell lung cancer.
- Hypofractionated stereotactic body radiation therapy for elderly patients with stage IIB-IV nonsmall cell lung cancer who are ineligible for or refuse other treatment modalities.
- Member American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
Dr. Nadim M Nasr MD's Practice location
Suffolk, VA 23434Get Direction
Elizabeth City, NC 27909Get Direction
ARLINGTON, VA 22205Get Direction
Dr. Nadim M Nasr MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nasr
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...