Dr. Richard Albrecht is a general practitioner practicing in East Lyme, CT. Dr. Albrecht does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Albrecht provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1977
Boston University School of Medicine 1977
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Ear Wax
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Richard C Albrecht MD's Practice location
Dr. Richard C Albrecht MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albrecht
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Mononucleosis: Why Am I So Tired?
The most common signs and symptoms of the mononucleosis are similar to someone who as caught the whooping cough disease. The signs and symptoms start sixteen weeks after entering the body. Some of the signs include:...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Dr. John Paardenkooper M.D.36 Falls Rd Moodus CT 06469
- Dr. John Christopher Daniel MDTrout Ave Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Karen Ramsahai M.D.276 Montauk Ave New London CT 06320
- Dr. Robert Edward Lovern M.D.Naval Undersea Medical Institute Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Marion Anderson Gregg M.D., M.P.HNaval Submarine Support Center Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Joseph Peter Ferrara M.D.89 Castle Hill Rd Pawcatuck CT 06379