Christina Clark is an acupuncturist practicing in Bozeman, MT. Dr. Clark evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Clark treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Christina Rae Clark L.AC. MSOM, DIPL.OM's Practice location
Bozeman, MT 59715Get Direction
Bozeman, MT 59715Get Direction
Dr. Christina Rae Clark L.AC. MSOM, DIPL.OM's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Ms. Elizabeth Ann Geran ACUPUNCTURE205 N Tracy Ave Bozeman MT 59715
- Autumn Goodrich LAC, MACOM1276 N 15TH AVE BOZEMAN MT 59715
- Kim Holley LMT280 W KAGY BLVD BOZEMAN MT 59715
- Kari L Fields LAC.81 W Kagy Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Mr. Jean-louis Gillet M.A.C., M.O.M.1648 Ellis St Bozeman MT 59715
- Mrs. Kyrsten Leslie Goldberg LA.C706 N 7th Ave Bozeman MT 59715