Dr. Desiree Curley is a Chiropractor practicing in Freehold, NJ. Dr. Curley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Curley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Desiree Curley D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Desiree Curley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Gary J. Szitanko D.C.170 Highway 35 Red Bank New Jersey 07701
- Dr. George Geier Barnett DC766 Shrewsbury Ave. Eatontown NJ 07724
- Dr. Brittani F. Seeman D.C. Westbrook Maine 04092
- Dr. Lisa Forzani DC1930 Highway 35 Belmar NJ 07719
- Dr. Marie Swanson D.C.1008 Highway 34 Matawan NJ 07747
- Dr. Tracy Ann Tomaino DC14 Woodward Dr # 1A Old Bridge NJ 08857