Dr. Todd A Fairchild MD
Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine500 Vincent St Stevens Point WI, 54481
Dr. Todd Fairchild is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Stevens Point, WI. Dr. Fairchild specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Fairchild tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 2003
Yale School of Medicine 2003
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cloning and expression profile of human inorganic pyrophosphatase.
- Domain mapping studies reveal that the M domain of hsp90 serves as a molecular scaffold to regulate Akt-dependent phosphorylation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase and NO release.
- Selective inhibition of tumor microvascular permeability by cavtratin blocks tumor progression in mice.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. Todd A Fairchild MD's Practice location
Stevens Point, WI 54481Get Direction
STEVENS POINT, WI 54481Get Direction
Wausau, WI 54401Get Direction
Dr. Todd A Fairchild MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fairchild
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. James Wilkes M.D.140 24th St S Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Mr. Thomas R Guse MD500 Vincent St Stevens Point WI 54481
- Mr. Matthew T Riordan MD500 Vincent St Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. Douglas Galuk M.D.140 24th St S Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Dr. James M Banovetz MD500 Vincent St Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. David M Henneghan MD500 VINCENT ST STEVENS POINT WI 54481