Dr. Scott W. Schorr M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology763 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA, 30046
Dr. Scott Schorr is a gastroenterologist practicing in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Schorr specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Schorr performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1988
Texas A&M University, TX 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Colon Polyps
- Stomach Flu
Dr. Scott W. Schorr M.D.'s Practice location
Lawrenceville, GA 30046Get Direction
Dr. Scott W. Schorr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schorr
- What is Appendicitis? What are the Causes of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition where the appendix, a small finger-like structure located in the right lower part of the abdomen, gets inflamed. Aside from inflammation, the appendix can burst when it is filled with pus. The appendix is commonly known to have no purpose or function in the human...
- Crohn's Disease: Foods, Vitamins, Supplements, and Herbal Remedies
Crohn's Disease and VitaminsCrohn is an inflammatory bowel disease which mainly affects the gastrointestinal tract causing severe pain in the abdomen, constant fever and reduction in weight. It does not allow the digestive system to absorb the required vitamins and nutrients from the food.Vitamins...
- Celiac Disease Drug Market Projected to Grow Significantly
The latest market research on global celiac disease has been released. This research entitled "Global Celiac Disease Drugs Market 2017-2021" was made available on the Research and Markets' offering website. The report predicts that the the drug market for celiac disease will grow on a global scale...
- Crohn's Disease and Diet: What Works
Once diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, maintaining the best diet is no longer as simple as cutting fried foods and loading up on greens. A balanced diet for someone with Crohn’s disease might include large amounts of what others would consider unhealthy food, since inflammation along the...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- Signs and Symptoms of Cholera
Signs and Symptoms of CholeraCholera is an acute and devastating gastrointestinal disease that occurs in humans. It is characterized as a diarrheal disorder that is the result of an enterotoxin produced by a bacteria called vibrio cholerae.The bacterium is comma shaped hence the alias the V comma....
- Dr. Dennis Ernest DiSantis M.D.2675 North Decatur Road Decatur Georgia 30033
- Dr. Eugene Harold Hirsh M.D.5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Russell Kramer MD5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Muhamad Kamil Obideen M.D1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. Srinivasa Ayinala MD748 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA 30045
- Dr. Kelly L Carson M.D.5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342