Kathy Fisher is an acupuncturist practicing in Cottonwood, AZ. Dr. Fisher evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Fisher treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Kathy Lynn Fisher L.AC.'s Practice location
Cottonwood, AZ 86326Get Direction
Ms. Kathy Lynn Fisher L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Ms. Banya Lim L.AC.340 Jordan Road Sedona AZ 86336
- Mr. Joshua E Ferber L.AC, DIPL. AC45 Caswell Dr Sedona AZ 86336
- Miss Eve Grossman LCC AC, RN5000 E Boulder Canyon Drive Cornville AZ 86325
- Kimberly A. Olson-mcmaster MSOM, L.AC.753 N Main St Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Melissa Camacho L.AC.140 E Cortez Dr Sedona AZ 86351
- Raymond S Hauer L. AC.65 Coffee Pot Dr Sedona AZ 86336