Dr. Sara B Ferguson MD
Dermatologist1850 E Park Ave Suite 302 State College PA, 16803
Dr. Sara Ferguson is a dermatologist practicing in State College, PA. Dr. Ferguson specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Ferguson diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
- Targetoid palmoplantar Sweet syndrome as presenting sign of severe Crohn's disease.
- Laser-speckle contrast imaging: a novel method for assessment of cutaneous blood flow in perniosis.
- Endothelial function is impaired in the cutaneous microcirculation of adults with psoriasis through reductions in nitric oxide-dependent vasodilation.
- Inhibitors of farnesyltransferase and Ras processing peptidase.
Dr. Sara B Ferguson MD's Practice location
State College, PA 16803Get Direction
STATE COLLEGE, PA 16803Get Direction
Dr. Sara B Ferguson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ferguson
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Does Ingrown Hair Always Require Medical Treatment?
Hair deviating from its normal growth pattern; hairs that curl inwards or grows sideways deeper into the skin present embarrassing acne-like bumps that become an eyesore. Ingrown hairs also bring pain and infection in their wake.Medical treatments cover the entire spectrum from symptom alleviating...
- Is Scabies Contagious?
What is Scabies?Scabies is an infestation that is caused by the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabei. It is a variation of a subtype hominis. If these mites are not treated in a timely manner, then they can live on the skin for months. These mites reproduce on the surface of the skin and later burrow...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What Causes Petechiae?
What is petechia?The definition of petechia falls under the category of hemorrhaging. A petechia, or more commonly used in Latin plural, petechiae, are microscopically small dots which appear beneath the skin surface in red, brown or purple color. We refer to them in plural because they are barely...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Dr. Lorraine Rosamilia M.D.200 Scenery Dr State College PA 16801
- Dr. Matthew Allyn Hazey M.D.1850 E PARK AVE STE 312 STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Dr. Algin Baylor Garrett M.D.200 SCENERY DR STATE COLLEGE PA 16801
- Dr. Erin R Vanness MD200 SCENERY DR STATE COLLEGE PA 16801
- Dr. Jerry Forrest Mikesell M.D.1393 N Atherton St State College PA 16803
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Davidowski M.D.32 Colonnade Way State College PA 16803