Dr. Joshua Patrick is an optometrist practicing in Clinton, MS. Dr. Patrick specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Patrick performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Joshua Patrick O.D.'s Practice location
Clinton, MS 39056Get Direction
HATTIESBURG, MS 39402Get Direction
Dr. Joshua Patrick O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Arthur Reginald Dampier O.D.815 S Wheatley St Ridgeland MS 39157
- Dr. Tina Renee Sorey O.D.1501 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Chaka Chanelle Norwood O.D.2120 Emporium Dr Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Karmen J Crawford O.D.301 Northlake Ave Ridgeland MS 39157
- Dr. John H Mohr OD2630 Highway 80 E Pearl MS 39208
- Dr. John Brandon Dawson O.D.4810 Lakeland Dr Flowood MS 39232