Robert Conrad Park M.D.
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology3333 Colorado Blvd Denton TX, 76210
Dr. Robert Park practices Nuclear Medicine in Denton, TX. Dr. Park uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Age-specific survival of women with endometrioid adenocarcinoma of the uterus.
- Diagnostic outpatient aspiration curettage.
- Primary adenocarcinoma of the vermiform appendix in a gynecologic patient.
- Long-term follow-up and prognostic factor analysis in advanced ovarian carcinoma: the Gynecologic Oncology Group experience.
- Treatment failure in endometrial carcinoma.
- Estrogen replacement therapy following treatment for stage I endometrial carcinoma.
- Endodermal sinus tumor of the infant vagina treated exclusively by chemotherapy.
- Intraoperative evaluation of depth of myometrial invasion in stage I endometrial adenocarcinoma.
- Old bedfellows: ethics and obstetrics and gynecology.
- Alterations in regional myocardial blood flow after nitroprusside and nitroglycerin in patients with and without significant coronary artery disease.
- Heart of the athlete.
- Presidential address. The Society of Gynecologic Oncologists--present and future.
- Determinants of survival of patients with epithelial ovarian carcinoma following whole abdomen irradiation (WAR).
- Calyceal rupture with perirenal urinoma in a patient with cervical carcinoma.
- Radical hysterectomy and pelvic lymphadenectomy for stage IB carcinoma of the cervix: 21 years experience.
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; U Tx Sw Med Ctr Affil Hsps, Internal Medicine
Robert Conrad Park M.D.'s Practice location
Denton, TX 76210Get Direction
Robert Conrad Park M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Park
- What is a Cervical Ablation?
Cervical ablation is a procedure that involves the removal of the cervix’s exterior layers. The procedure is carried out when cervical cancer is noticed or suspected. If unusual cells are detected on the cervix’s surface during a pap smear, cervical ablation is used to establish if the abnormal...
- What Could Scabs on Your Scalp Be Telling You?
IntroductionThe scabs that occur on the scalp can be quite itchy, frustrating, and unsightly. Scratching the scalp can also worsen the problem along with increasing the risk of developing an infection. In most cases, the scabs on the scalp tend to clear up on their own without the use of...
- Fiber for Health
It is a well known fact that fiber is very important for health, but many people do not know whether they are getting enough fiber in their diet. The truth is most of us don’t. In America, an average adult eats only 15 grams of dietary fiber in a day.Women should get 25 grams of dietary fiber...
- Caring for a Child with Celiac Disease
Have you ever wondered why your child has difficulty in gaining weight, or maybe he or she is not gaining weight at all? Does your child experience abdominal pain, bloating, or even diarrhea when they eat foods with wheat, barley, rye, and the like? Is your child always weak and sickly? If he or she...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Types and Designed Proteins for Treatment
Proteins, which sum up to 42% of the total dry weight in our body, play an important role as part of the red blood cells and as collagen. This is mainly responsible for holding our body parts together. Moreover, proteins also work together to activate an enzyme and turn on a gene. Muscles, on the...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...