Dr. Candice Lengyel is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Lengyel cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2012
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 2012
Dr. Candice Lengyel M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97227Get Direction
Dr. Candice Lengyel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Christina Jensen Valentine MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Nehal A Parikh D.O.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Paul S Kingma MD, PHD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jay Harris Dritz MD3333 Burnet Ave. Ml 7009 Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Christine Marie Davis M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Alan P Kenny M.D.3333 Burnet Ave. Cincinnati OH 45229