Dr. Frank Vascimini is a Dentist practicing in Homosassa, FL. Dr. Vascimini specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Frank J Vascimini DDS's Practice location
Homosassa, FL 34446Get Direction
Dr. Frank J Vascimini DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vascimini
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Jeremy Ledger D.M.D.3644 S Suncoast Blvd Homosassa FL 34448
- Dr. Gary S Padgett D.D.S.514 N. Lecanto Hwy Lecanto FL 34461
- Dr. Kevin G Snyder D.D.S.6173 W Gulf To Lake Hwy Crystal River FL 34429
- Dr. Philip N Heinecke DDS103 Bell Ave Brooksville FL 34601
- Mr. Edgar L Pichardo D.M.D.314 S Line Ave Inverness FL 34452
- Dr. Linda N. Barry D.M.D.401 Howell Ave Brooksville FL 34601