Eddie Yang MD is pediatrician and obstetrician & gynecologist licensed to practice medicine in New York. Dr. Yang specializes in pediatrics and obstetrics & gynecology. He currently practices medicine ...
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 2000
- Ny Medical College, Pediatrics
Dr. Eddie W. Yang M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Dr. Eddie W. Yang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yang
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Dr. Maria Cellario MD280 Henry St New York NY 10002
- Dr. Jaime Hernan Rivera M.D.280 Henry St New York NY 10002
- Dr. Marion Adams Billings M.D.227 MADISON ST NEW YORK NY 10002
- Dr. Mary Mccord MD227 MADISON ST NEW YORK NY 10002
- Dr. Connie Lam D.O18 E Broadway New York NY 10002
- Dr. Lauren Crump MD227 Madison St New York NY 10002