Dr. James Goldman, MD--specialist in neuropathology and pathology--currently practices medicine at Phoenix, Arizona and New york, New York. Dr. Goldman graduated from Nyu School Of Medicine (1976) and ...
- Critical role for a high-affinity chemokine-binding protein in gamma-herpesvirus-induced lethal meningitis.
- MAP-2e, a novel MAP-2 isoform, is expressed in gliomas and delineates tumor
- GFAP mutations in Alexander disease.
- Progenitors in the postnatal cerebellar white matter are antigenically heterogeneous.
- Subpallial dlx2-expressing cells give rise to astrocytes and oligodendrocytes in the cerebral cortex and white matter.
- What are the characteristics of cycling cells in the adult central nervous system?
- Some glial progenitors in the neonatal subventricular zone migrate through the corpus callosum to the contralateral cerebral hemisphere.
- Gliogenic and neurogenic progenitors of the subventricular zone: who are they, where did they come from, and where are they going?
- Multiple cell populations in the early postnatal subventricular zone take distinct migratory pathways: a dynamic study of glial and neuronal progenitor migration.
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF) signaling through type 1 IGF receptor plays an important role in remyelination.
- Oligodendrocytes and progenitors become progressively depleted within chronically demyelinated lesions.
- Glial progenitors of the neonatal subventricular zone differentiate asynchronously, leading to spatial dispersion of glial clones and to the persistence of immature glia in the adult mammalian CNS.
- Potential of progenitors from postnatal cerebellar neuroepithelium and white
- Corticobasal syndrome with novel argyrophilic glial inclusions.
- Downregulation of activating transcription factor 5 is required for differentiation of neural progenitor cells into astrocytes.
- Einstein Affil Hosp
Dr. James Eliot Goldman M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. James Eliot Goldman M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- Low Adherence to Antidepressants May Increase Mortality in Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease, a neurological condition that affects a person’s body movements, has been affecting thousands of people’s physical and mental abilities. According to the National Parkinson Foundation, Parkinson’s disease itself is not fatal. However, complications that are brought by...
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Dr. John Crary M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Gunnar Hargus M.D., PH.D.622 W 168TH ST NEW YORK NY 10032
- Dr. Arthur Pearman Hays M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Ada Baisre-de leon M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Andrew J. Dwork M.D.1051 Riverside Dr New York NY 10032
- Dr. Peter Daniel Canoll M.D., PHD622 W 168TH ST NEW YORK NY 10032