Education and Training
Quinnipiac University BS 1989
Areas of expertise and specialization
Mrs. Doreen B Hall PT's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92121Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92130Get Direction
Mrs. Doreen B Hall PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Jonathan Cabral8041 CORTE SASAFRAS CARLSBAD CA 92009
- Chad Michael Neubrand P.T.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Benjamin Andrew Vasko PT, DPT4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Thomas Kronenberger6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Ms. Elizabeth Stelter PT6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Edward William Bezkor DPT, OCS, MTC9350 Campus Point Dr # Ll-D La Jolla CA 92037