Dr. Wendy Silver is a child neurologist practicing in Tarrytown, NY. Dr. Silver specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Silver is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 2008
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Abnormal Gait
Dr. Wendy Gayle Silver MD's Practice location
Tarrytown, NY 10591Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Wendy Gayle Silver MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Breakthrough Research on Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
A study which was recently published in the Natural Communications journal, outlines a major breakthrough in research around facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, also known as FSHD.The study was performed by the University of Minnesota Medical School. Researchers at the university inserted the...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Ed Asner Discusses Son and Grandson’s Autism
Seven-time Emmy award-winning actor and voice artist, Ed Asner, admitted that he did not see the signs that his youngest son, Charlie, had autism. The signs that others seemed to have noticed, including difficulty fitting in, lack of empathy, and lack of certain lagging skills. “I really found a...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...
- 5 Healthcare Professionals You Should Contact If Your Child Has Autism
The following list consists of five different autism organizations you should contact if your child has been diagnosed with autism.US Autism and Asperger Association (USAAA)The USAAA is a nonprofit center for autism that provides education, support, and solutions to people who are in need of...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Dr. David M Kaufman M.D.3 East 83 Street New York NY 10028
- Dr. Tanya-marie Sweeney MD90 S Bedford Rd Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Deepa Rastogi MDCham Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Sharon Herzfeld M.D.441 W End Ave New York NY 10024
- Dr. Aparna Mallik MD703 Main St Paterson NJ 07503
- Dr. Paola Carugno MD234 E 149th St Bronx NY 10451