Christine Stanley Martin MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Christine Martin practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Portland, OR. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Martin treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of California 2009
Christine Stanley Martin MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Christine Stanley Martin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- How Necessary is a Biopsy for Celiac Disease?
A biopsy has been considered as one of the gold standards to confirm celiac disease, an autoimmune disease that is caused by gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. A biopsy is an invasive procedure, so some do not want to undergo it. In the past 25 years, more tests have been utilized to...
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- Lupus Arthritis
What is Lupus?Lupus, commonly known as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a multisystemic autoimmune condition that affects almost all systems of the body. This could include the skin, eyes, joints, kidneys, lungs, and heart. The symptoms of each and every patient are going to be different. For...
- Dr. Kirk Lalwani M.D., F.R.C.A.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michael Armand Seropian M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michelle Wai Diu M.D.3101 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Angela Tay Zimmerman MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Evan Robert Serfass MD3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Jamie Elyce Rubin M.D.3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239