Dr. Bert Isen is a Chiropractor practicing in Altamont, NY. Dr. Isen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Isen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Mr. Bert Isen DC's Practice location
Altamont, NY 12009Get Direction
Mr. Bert Isen DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. R. b. kelley Snodgrass D.C.130 Main St Delhi NY 13753
- Dr. Jennifer L Constable DC35928 State Highway 10 Hamden NY 13782
- Dr. Anthony Michael Viafore DC5 1/2 Main St Delhi NY 13753
- Dr. Douglas G Gable D.C.186 Main St Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. David A Picinich DC454 Main Street Oneonta NY 13820
- Dr. Shirley Ann Rufrano DC531 Southside Dr Oneonta NY 13820