Dr. Thao Vo is a pediatrician practicing in Cookeville, TN. Dr. Vo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Vo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Vo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Thao Vo M.D.'s Practice location
Cookeville, TN 38501Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37203Get Direction
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA 92708Get Direction
Dr. Thao Vo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Dr. Marilyn K Vermeesch MD128 N Whitney Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Mark Taylor Langenberg M.D.500 W Main St Livingston TN 38570
- Dr. Fabian Philemon Ngido M.D.1 Medical Center Blvd Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Lana G Fox M.D.Cedar Creek Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine, Pc Maryville TN 37803
- Dr. Robert Neil Treece M.D.150 N Willow Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Apryl Meshea Hall M.D.One Medical Center Blvd. Cookeville TN 38501