Dr. Chung Woo is a family practitioner practicing in Vienna, VA. Dr. Woo specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Woo possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 1992
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Vascular Disease
- Fairfax Fam Prac-Med Coll Va
- Inova Fairfax Medical Campus Program
Dr. Chung Y Woo MD's Practice location
Vienna, VA 22182Get Direction
FAIRFAX, VA 22030Get Direction
Dr. Chung Y Woo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- Dr. January F. Dumlao-Umayam MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Dr. Uzochukwu W. Unegbu MD6323 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20011
- Muna A. Jama MD4320 Seminary Rd Alexandria VA 22304
- Neelima Reddy Marpu43810 Central Station Dr Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Matthew R Haden M.D.2201 MOUNT VERNON AVE ALEXANDRIA VA 22301
- Dr. Mirela L Mircea MD2000 N Beauregard St Alexandria VA 22311