Jeffrey Lo MD
Pediatrician2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Jeffrey Lo is a pediatrician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Lo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Jeffrey Lo MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Michelle K. Hughes D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Kellen O'Neill Walsh2996 Oak St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Joy A Weydert M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Dominick Anthony Barone D.O.2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Julia Simmons MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. James Anderst MD2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108