Dr. Leigh Owyang is an optometrist practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Owyang specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Owyang performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Leigh A. Owyang O.D.'s Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95405Get Direction
Dr. Leigh A. Owyang O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Casey Thompson O.D.604 Mcconnell Ave Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Mrs. Kimberly Machele Lyons OD1525 Superior Ave Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Barry Seth Green OD7147 Burnett St Sebastopol CA 95472
- Dr. Gregory Allen Perrone O.D.6880 Palm Ave Sebastopol CA 95472
- Dr. Todd Jeffrey Harter O.D.2451 Summerfield Rd Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Norman Jay Mintz O.D.825 Gravenstein Hwy N Sebastopol CA 95472