Dr. Jamel Lowery practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Baltimore, MD. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Lowery treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Jamel Lowery M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Jamel Lowery M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- Ear Infections: What is Swimmer’s Ear?
Swimmer’s ear, or otitis external, is the infection of a person's outer ear. It is caused by an inflammation of the external ear canal that extends from the ear pinna to the ear drum. This type of ear infection commonly occurs due to lingering moisture in the ear, followed by a resulting bacterial...
- Bright-Light Treatment for Fibromyalgia: Is It Effective?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that causes widespread pain accompanied by general fatigue, sleep, and memory problems. While the cause of fibromyalgia is unknown, studies have shown that abnormal levels of certain chemicals in the central nervous system triggered by the combination of genetic and...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Can You Randomly Develop Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose intolerance is a common disorder, affecting approximately 50 million Adults in America. Although the majority of individuals claim that they suddenly developed lactose intolerance, this is rarely the case. Even though damage or sickness of the intestines can cause random lactose intolerance;...
- L-Arginine Health Benefits for Fertility
What is L-arginine?L-arginine is an amino acid that can be obtained from the diet, particularly from protein sources, such as red meat, eggs, poultry, fish, and dairy products. L-arginine is also made in laboratories and used as supplements to help support heart health, mental capabilities, and...
- Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Branden Michael Engorn MDJohns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Ms. Nicole Angela Rizkalla MD1800 ORLEANS ST # 6208 BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Devin Sanders M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Deepa Kattail M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Tricia Vecchione MD1800 ORLEANS ST BALTIMORE MD 21287