Dr. Gregory Lloyd Combs M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand1830 Blankenship Rd Suite 100 West Linn OR, 97068
Dr. Gregory Combs is a hand surgeon practicing in West Linn, OR. Dr. Combs specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1986
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1986
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Ganglion Cyst
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Dr. Gregory Lloyd Combs M.D.'s Practice location
West Linn, OR 97068Get Direction
WEST LINN, OR 97068Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Lloyd Combs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Combs
- Is Lyme Disease Debilitating?
Every year about 20,000 new cases of lyme disease are reported. Although doctors are starting to understand the disease better, many of its aspects are still poorly understood. One of the questions still heavily debated is whether lyme disease is debilitating.In its initial stages, lyme disease is...
- A Step Closer to Winning the Diabetes War: The Stem Cell Approach
Diabetes is one of the most widespread metabolic disorders in the world. According to key facts listed by the World Health Organization, the number of people with diabetes has risen dramatically from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014 with prevalence in patients 18 years old and above...
- 5 Tips on Living with Tennis Elbow
5 Tips on Living with Tennis ElbowAlso referred to as lateral epicondylitis, tennis elbow is a condition that causes complications in the joints around the elbow. Tennis elbow can take up to a month before the condition causes intense pain in the affected area. It is called tennis elbow because the...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Carolyn Yang5050 NE Hoyt Street Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Jakub Stuart Langer MD1200 NE 48TH AVE HILLSBORO OR 97124
- Dr. Thomas Luen Yen M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Samuel Draper Weirich M.D.203 Se Park Plaza Dr Vancouver WA 98684
- Dr. Melissa Rae Kinder MD5050 NE HOYT ST PORTLAND OR 97213
- Dr. Dominic Patrick Patillo MD10000 Se Main St Portland OR 97216